Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pandora, Pandora, Where Lies Your Charm?

More and more people around me are talking about Pandora, the jewelry store founded in Denmark.

Its charm bracelets especially are making ladies fall head over heels with them in Singapore. My sis-in-law had her husband buy her one recently that cost about S$300. Even a secondary school girl whom I know owns one laden with silver charms and Murano beads. We heard that she sheepishly told her somewhat-clueless dad that it cost less than S$100, when in fact that single piece of arm candy had set her mum back by at least S$600. ~ Wow!!

Now that got me interested to create something myself. Here are two of my first Pandora-inspired bracelets.

The first is a pink leather one with some faceted glass charms, silver crowns and faux diamond rings. 


This second one has a cute bird house complete with a tiny bird in flight, silver rose charms and more.
 


No comments: